Sunday 22 February 2009

2009 Heliskiing - Part 1

As a dog I certainly enjoy outdoor adventures and exploring new places, sniffing around but certain activities, my people just won't take me along. They said the terrain is too rugged and steep with deep drop cravasses, way too dangerous for happy go lucky dog like me. This is so boring because my four legs need the exercise but ok....when I see their pictures, I see what they mean about me sinking in deep snow...... Heliskiing is about getting out of bounds to places where skilifts and cable cars doesn't exist.
2009 lineup are the same faces with 4 new comers; Kim and Suz are neighbours back in the UK while Andy and Bob are friends of Alex.

Kim is training for her coming up soon triathlon . The interesting thing is that Kim and I share some common school friends back in the UK. This is a small world.


The bit that's not too fun is when the skis decided to take a ride on the backpack instead...




Watch out for more pics as I convert the raw files...

No comments: